Clearview window cleaning is one of the most important steps in maintaining a healthy home. But before you start, take a minute to reflect on the two most common mistakes people make when it comes to window cleaning: Not washing their windows often enough and using products that are too harsh.
By following these simple guidelines, you will be able to see clearer and feel better about your clean home!
- Make sure you have the right supplies. In order to clean your windows effectively, you will need some basic supplies: a bucket, a squeegee, window cleaner, and a soft cloth.
- Start by cleaning the frames and screens. Window frames can often accumulate dirt and dust, so it’s important to give them a good scrubbing before you start cleaning the windows themselves. Use a damp cloth to wipe away any dirt or debris, then move on to the screens. If there is any built-up grime or sticky residue, use a little bit of window cleaner on a toothbrush to scrub it away.
- Fill your bucket with warm water and add some window cleaner. Be sure to read the instructions on the window cleaner bottle, as some products require diluted solutions.
- Wet your squeegee and start cleaning from the top of the window. Use gentle strokes and be sure to overlap your movements as you go down.
- Clean both sides of the window, then move on to the next one.
- If you have a particularly stubborn streak, try using a little bit of vinegar on a cloth to wipe it away.
- Rinse your bucket and squeegee regularly, and be sure to wring out your cloths so they don’t leave streaks behind.
- Finish up by wiping down the frames and screens one last time.
- Let the windows dry completely before opening them.
- Repeat this process at least once a month to keep your windows streak-free.
By following these simple tips, you can have clean, streak-free windows in no time! Just be sure to take your time and be gentle with your strokes, and to rinse your supplies regularly.