Crystal clear window cleaning can be a daunting task. Not only is it time-consuming, but if you’re not careful, you can end up with streaks and smudges all over your windows. This article will teach you how to clean your windows using simple household ingredients and tools. So gather your supplies and get ready to achieve streak-free windows in no time!
What You’ll Need:
- Warm water
- Window cleaner (homemade or store-bought)
- Gather your supplies: You will need a bucket of warm water, a squeegee, window cleaner (homemade or store-bought), vinegar, baking soda, toothpaste, paper towels or newspaper.
- Clean the windows with a mixture of warm water and vinegar: Add 1/2 cup of vinegar to a bucket of warm water. Dip your window cleaner into the mixture and start cleaning the windows.
- To get rid of stubborn smudges, scrub them with baking soda or toothpaste: If you have any stubborn smudges, mix together some baking soda and water to form a paste. Apply the paste to the smudge and scrub it with a toothbrush or sponge. Alternatively, you can use toothpaste to remove the smudge.
- Use a squeegee to remove excess water from the window surface: Squeegee the windows in a downward motion to remove any excess water.
- Dry the windows off using paper towels or newspaper: Use paper towels or newspaper to dry off the windows. Make sure to get rid of any streaks or smudges.
Follow these simple steps and you’ll have streak-free windows in no time!
Window cleaning can be a tedious and time-consuming task, but it’s definitely worth the effort when your windows are streak-free and sparkling clean. By using just a bucket of warm water, a squeegee and some window cleaner (homemade or store-bought), you can achieve crystal clear windows without harsh chemicals.