May Newsletter 2018
Once you decide to have your windows professionally cleaned there are some maintenance tips that you should keep in mind.
- Cleaning: We recommend having your windows cleaned twice a year.
- Window tracks: With windows open, tracks can get very dirty, very quickly. It’s best to clean them frequently and stay on top of it. Wipe out the window track with a damp cloth.
- Screen: Screens can also get very dirty and need regular cleaning (it’ll help keep your house cleaner, too. Less dust inside your home) as well. Wipe screens with a dry cloth.
- PRO TIP: Dust your screens before wiping our your window tracks!
- In-between cleaning: Spot clean windows with warm soapy water. Always clean the entire window rather than just a section. Dry with a bath or kitchen towel.